TECHS ON THE MOVE’S COMMITMENT TO MAINTAINING YOUR PRIVACY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect all personal information which you submit to us be that via:
- our online platform such as when you complete a form;
- in person;
- in the course of dealing with you by telephone, email or otherwise in the course of providing you a product, a service, or general advice.
We may also collect personal information from third party organisations such as but not limited to educational organisations, research organisations and governing organisations.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to provide the products and services to you as agreed;
- to provide you with other services and products which we are able to provide; and
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the best manner on your computer.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
To be able to assist you we will collect personal information depending upon the service we are providing to you. It will include any or all of the following:
- name, address(es), telephone numbers, email address(es) and any other contact information we require;
- electronic address(es);
other personal information required for us to provide our services to you including but not limited to:
- education and training records;
- employment record;
- health record;
- family, relationship or marital status;
- financial and business records; and
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
In certain circumstances we may need you to authorise us to obtain sensitive personal information from third party sources such as but not limited to:
- health information;
- information regarding your criminal record, racial or ethnic origin or religion; and
- information related to health and safety, workplace investigations.
Such information will only be used in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.
You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information you do not wish to divulge or do not permit us to obtain. However, failure to provide such information may hamper the services which we are able to provide to you.
OUR COMMITMENT AS REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENTS
Where we provide general migration advice, collect personal information for the purpose of acting as migration agents on your behalf, or provide general migration advise that you might discuss with any third party, we do so as required by the MARA Code of Conduct and in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.
In the event that you at any point engage us specifically to act as migration agents on your behalf, you will be issued with a specific service agreement that outlines our obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By completing any form on our platform or providing any personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of that information, unless we are advised in writing not to disclose, by us to any party required by us to provide our products and services to you. Notwithstanding, if we have a duty to disclose to comply with a legal obligation, your private information will be disclosed.
Should you request us to not disclose some of your personal information it may impact upon our ability to provide our products and services to you.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Techs On The Move is very concerned with protection and uses all reasonable commercial and appropriate safeguards to protect your information. We use secure locations and appropriate backups to store your information. When dealing with third parties we ensure that we have sufficient contractual measures in place.
Whilst we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure information is secure when transmitted and/or processed, the Internet is not secure. Therefore we cannot we cannot accept responsibility for the security of the information that you send to us.
THIRD PARTY MEASUREMENT
In order to improve our service to you we engage third party tracking services to assess site usage and traffic to provide us with aggregated, non-personal information. These companies collect anonymous information via cookies to determine the following:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the site;
- The number of unique visitors to the site;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on the site when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into the site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SENT OVERSEAS – INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
To enable us to assist you and improve our products and services we may transfer or disclose information to third parties including to persons and businesses outside Australia in countries such as New Zealand, Ireland and United Kingdom. Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to protect your private information, these countries may not provide the same protection of your personal information, as does Australia.
By providing your personal information you consent to the disclosure of some of your information as required for us to provide our services to you. You may request us not to disclose your personal information to the countries listed above but if you do so we may not be able to provide to you the services that you have requested.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Client data stored within the Candidate Pool platform is limited to company ABN, company address, your nominated administrators first and last names, usernames and passwords.
We use the following third-party technologies to support our business which are all hosted locally in Australia, though these companies are headquartered overseas in the US and Ireland respectively.
Our Candidate Pool platform is hosted by Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/security/
Our central database which the Candidate Pool platform connects to is salesforce: https://www.salesforce.com/hub/technology/cloud-security-is-salesforce- priority/
Credit card information is held by Stripe and has been audited by a PCI- certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe.
TOTM welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of our platform. TOTM stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback may be used to administer and refine the service we provide and may be shared with TOTM partners as anonymous information.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
At any point whilst we are in possession of your personal data, as the data subject you have the following rights to be exercised upon written request and we must provide the following information:
- Our terms and conditions form the legal basis of our collection of your personal data. This is undertaken in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales Commonwealth of Australia and in particular the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988;
- you have a right to be provided with a copy of the personal data held by us;
- you have the right to have any information held by us to be corrected;
- you have the right in certain circumstances to have your personal information erased;
- you have the right to have your information restricted in its use; and
- in the event of any high risk data breach you have the right to be notified as soon as reasonably possible.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our response you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner found at http://www.oaic.gov.au.
Privacy Officer: Gavin Stocks
Address: 401/56 Bowman Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009