Locations: Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
True Scandinavian design demands highly experienced technicians with an adept understanding of their complexities. Scania’s continued growth in Australia means we have positions immediately available for experienced Scania HGV Mechanics and Truck Technicians in modern dealerships along the east coast of Australia. Vacancies currently exist within their businesses for qualified service technicians with experience working on Scania commercial vehicles.
Scania are looking for suitably qualified applicants who possess a good work ethic, take pride in their work, are driven to succeed, and who are looking to establish themselves long term within a successful and growing organisation.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Three years post trade experience.
- Current or recent experience with Scania commercial vehicles
- The ability to diagnose and rectify technical problems, mechanical and electrical
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A proven record of factory training is advantageous.
- Hold a current driver's licence
The successful applicants will enjoy:• A friendly team environment
- Clean modern facilities
- Long-term career opportunities with potential for advancement
- A business sponsored 4 year 457 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency
If you feel you have what it takes, please complete an application and include a copy of your CV.