Porsche Mechanic Jobs Australia - Locations include: Sydney and Melbourne
Australian Porsche dealers have experienced almost 50% growth in the last twelve months. With dealerships investing heavily in larger facilities to cater to this growth, we are seeking experienced Porsche Technicians.
With cutting edge facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
Specifically, applicants must be energetic, passionate about the Porsche brand and have an ability to work in a high paced team environment.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Porsche authorised dealer
- A proven record of Porsche training
- Ideally qualified to Porsche certified Silver Technician or Porsche certified Gold Technician level
- Hold a current driver's licence
In return you will receive the following:
- 4-year business sponsored 457 visa
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residency
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a driven and forward thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
If you feel you have what it takes, please Apply Now and include a copy of your CV.