Independent Repairer Jobs Australia - Locations include: Sydney
Our client’s continued growth in Australia means we have positions immediately available for experienced workshop managers in Sydney.
Our client is one of Australia's leading service repair businesses with over 240 stores nationwide and more than 1,300 team members. You'll be part of one of those store teams, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of vehicles while providing excellent service to their customers.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Motor Mechanic Trade Qualifications
- Proven work experience running a workshop and managing staff
- Experience in the retail/sales space within the automotive industry
- Good people skills
- Administration skills and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A good understanding of budgets and KPI'S would be highly regarded
- Drivers licence
- Available to work every Second Saturday
The successful applicants will enjoy:
- Generous salary accompanied by a bonus scheme
- Fully maintained company vehicle.
- Team member discounts and laundered uniforms for your convenience
- Technical development and career progression opportunities
- Excellent work environment and conditions with a friendly team
- Fully equipped workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment
- A business-sponsored four year 457 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency
If you feel you have what it takes, please complete the application form on this page and include a copy of your CV.