Just as Hyundai goes from strength to strength internationally, so does it in Australia. The increasing sophistication and complexity of their vehicles now also demands a more experienced type of technician, and their own training programs attest to this. They’re a manufacturer going in the right direction.
Hyundai dealers in Australia are now also beginning to see the sort of skills shortages in their workshops that we’ve seen elsewhere, opening up opportunities within this brand for qualified techs to come Down Under and lend them a hand.
If you have experience with this respected brand, our clients can offer you a highly fulfilling career, whilst enjoying an Australian lifestyle. With great facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Hyundai authorised dealer
- A proven record of Hyundai training
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a current driver's licence
The successful applicants will enjoy:
- A friendly team environment
- Clean modern facilities
- Long-term career opportunities with potential for advancement
- A business sponsored 4 year 482 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency
If you feel you have what it takes, please complete an application and include a copy of your CV.