Audi Mechanic Jobs Australia - Locations include: Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast
If you have the enthusiasm and experience to succeed in a career working for one of the world’s most respected luxury brands, then this is an opportunity for you.
Our clients require experienced Audi technicians capable of complex diagnostic work, possessing knowledge in modern Audi diagnostic systems.
Successful applicants will receive a sponsored working visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Significant dealer experience with either the VW or Audi brand.
- Ideally accredited to Audi Master Technician level
- A proven record of factory training
- The drive and desire to work in a leadership role developing other Technicians
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Hold a current driver's licence
Successful candidates will enjoy a competitive salary plus other benefits including factory training and the chance to work in state-of-the-art workshops.
If you feel you have what it takes, please Apply Now and include a copy of your CV.