Aston Martin Technicians
Aston Martin enjoys a position as one of Australia’s favourite bespoke manufacturers, with established dealerships in most major cities. They continue to record stronger and stronger sales figures, meaning there are more and more of their cars on Australian roads requiring specialist hands-on maintenance.
These dealers are always on the lookout for qualified and experienced technicians, who are not often available within the Australian market. The right kind of applicant can be a real difference-maker, with the chance to make their mark Down Under.
If you have experience with one of the world's most respected brands, our clients can offer you a highly fulfilling career, whilst enjoying an Australian lifestyle. With first class facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in an Aston Martin authorised dealer or specialist repairer, or within Aston Martin’s production teams
- Ideally accredited by Aston Martin
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a current driver's licence
The successful applicants will enjoy:
- A friendly team environment
- Clean modern facilities
- Long-term career opportunities with potential for advancement
- A business sponsored 4 year 482 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency
If you feel you have what it takes, please complete an application and include a copy of your CV.