Motorcycle Technician Jobs Australia – Locations include: Sydney, Brisbane and Regional South Australia
Remuneration $52,000 – $60,000 AUD depending on experience.
Suzuki continues its long history of involvement in the Australian automotive market and, as with many brands, there are too few technicians with the skills and experience required to service and repair their cars and motorbikes available to satisfy local demand. Recent industry reports show a shortage of automotive technicians of over 16,000, and Suzuki has not been immune to this issue.
If you’re an experienced Suzuki Motorcycle technician looking for a mechanic job in Australia we would love to hear from you. Just as with most manufacturers, Suzuki products are increasingly sophisticated and specific, making technicians that have received Suzuki training highly sought after.
Technicians with Suzuki experience seeking work in Australia can look forward to:
- Competitive wages and participation in dealership bonus schemes
- Guaranteed superannuation (pension) payments potentially worth hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of a working life
- Modern working environments
- Opportunities for career advancement and Suzuki training
- Opportunities for sponsored visas with pathway to permanent residency for selected applicants
If you’d like to know more, please enter your details through the ‘apply’ tab and one of our recruitment consultants will be in touch.