Hino Mechanic Jobs Australia – jobs available in Sydney and Melbourne
Remuneration $60,000 – $75,000 AUD depending on experience.
Hino has a long and proud history as one of Australia’s leading retailers of small to medium trucks for use across a wide range of transport and construction applications. With dealerships in major cities and road transport centres like Sydney and Melbourne, this brand is backed by some of the country’s strongest automotive dealers.
Our Hino clients are always looking for qualified diesel mechanics, preferably with Hino experience, to join their growing businesses. Successful candidates must not only have this trade background – they must have the drive to push themselves to achieve targets and improve their technical mastery, take pride in the quality of their work, and have the vision to build their career with one of Australian trucking’s hallmark manufacturers.
The successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Three years of relevant trade experience
- Current or recent experience with Hino commercial vehicles is preferred
- The ability to diagnose and rectify technical problems, whether they are mechanical or electrical
- The enthusiasm to meet objectives as part of a team
- Manufacturer training will be favoured
- Hold a current driver’s licence
The successful applicants will enjoy:
- A supportive and forward-thinking workplace
- Modern and well-maintained facilities
- Opportunities for continued training and career advancement
- A business sponsored 4 year 482 visa and the opportunity to apply for permanent residency if required
If you feel you have what it takes, please click the green button to arrange a chat.