Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mechanics Australia – Locations include: Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Remuneration $54,000 – $65,000 AUD depending on experience.
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Technicians at state-of-the-art dealerships. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge dealers are investing heavily to ensure their service departments can keep up with their recent sales growth in Australia.
With excellent potential for career progression, the opportunity to work with professional management and the pleasure of representing these iconic Italian brands, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge authorised dealer
- Ideally qualified to ATA Diagnostic or Master Technician level
- A proven record of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge training
- Hold a current driver’s licence
In return you will receive the following:
- 4-year business sponsored 482 visa
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work for a driven and forward thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
If you feel you have what it takes, please click the green button to arrange a chat.