BMW Mechanic Jobs Australia – Locations include: Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, and Canberra
Remuneration $52,000 – $75,000 AUD depending on experience.
BMW Group are world renowned for their innovation and ground breaking technology, which means their technicians must be highly trained and experienced in diagnosing complex electronic systems. Our clients are seeking experienced BMW Technicians for cars and motorcycles to stay ahead of the competition and ensure customers vehicles are fixed right first time.
If you have a passion for one of the world’s most respected brands, our clients offer BMW mechanic jobs in Australia and promise a highly fulfilling career in a dynamic and exciting environment. With first class facilities, comprehensive support and ongoing factory training, our clients offer unsurpassed opportunities for driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishment.
To be eligible you must possess:
- Minimum of 3-years recent experience as a Vehicle Technician in a BMW authorised dealer
- Ideally accredited to BMW Senior Technician or BMW Master Technician level
- A proven record of BMW training
- Hold a current driver’s licence
In return you will receive the following:
- State-of-the art working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to work full-time for a driven and forward thinking organisation
- Ongoing factory training
- Opportunities for sponsored visas with pathway to permanent residency for selected applicants
If you feel you have what it takes, please click the green button to arrange a chat.